COVID-19 – Ron Lewis Automotive Statement
A Notice to Our Ron Lewis Automotive Group Customers:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, the top priority at the Ron Lewis Automotive Group is to keep our employees, customers, and communities as safe and healthy as possible.
This evening Pennsylvania Governor Wolf has ordered all non-life sustaining businesses in our State to shut down as a measure to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
According to the mandate:
- Automobile Dealerships for sales/retail are included on the list of businesses mandated to close as of 8pm on 3/19/20.
- Automotive Repair & Maintenance service facilities are permitted to stay open.
What this means for Ron Lewis Automotive Group dealership locations:
- All Ron Lewis Automotive Group dealership sales departments are closed for retail business effective immediately.
- Buy Online orders as well as On Demand test drive and appraisal appointments will be deferred until business resumes.
- We are happy to answer your questions and assist you via email and text, but will defer any appointments or sales activity until we are given permission by the State of Pennsylvania to resume business.
- We will be checking our general voicemail box and will return calls as soon as possible.
- Our service and parts departments will remain OPEN for business with limited hours from 8am-3pm Monday-Saturday at all locations.
- We will accept vehicle drop-offs only to minimize contact.
- We will process payments for service/repair work via credit card in lieu of in person or cash payment.
- With the current demand we are experiencing, we would appreciate you calling or going online to schedule a service appointment.
- To note: A thorough disinfecting process happens when a vehicle is taken in for service evaluation/repair work, and again before the vehicle is picked up. This includes, but is not limited to, disinfecting the vehicle steering wheel and dashboard.
To further support the CDC’s recommendations for social distancing, we have suspended the following services until further notice:
- RLAG Service Shuttle Service
- Complimentary Car Washes
- Vehicle Valet Pick Up Service
For the latest information regarding health and wellness recommendations from our Federal government, please visit coronavirus.gov.
We love our business, our staff, our customers, and our communities and will work together to get through this uncertain time, and will make updates and adjustments to our operations as the situation unfolds.
Wishing you health and strength,
Ron Lewis Automotive Group